The European Association of Communication Directors (EACD) and Communication Director host the 2017 European Communication Summit.
Following the 10th European Communication Summit we are going to take it to the next level. 750 peers from across Europe will be in attendance with over 60 speakers also there to discuss: What cultural and structural changes are required to create the perfect setting for collaboration? How can communications promote collaboration? Finally, which technologies empower people to engage and share their knowledge? Once again the 2017 European Communication Summit will be a perfect platform for exchange, debate, networking and a great deal more.
New formats include: a media roundtable, training sessions, a startup spotlight and field trips.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Melissa Fleming , Chief Spokesperson/Head of Communications, UNHCR
- Cyriel Kortleven Global Speaker & Author
- Marcus East Global Digital Director, Marks and Spencer
- Angelo Vermeulen Crew Commander, NASA
- Kate Russell Tech Reporter BBC
Register now for the European Communications Summit. Early bird rates are available until May 19.