Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
As Communication Director, you’ll be responsible for Gameloft internal and external communication.
You will lead and coordinate the internal communication to promote a new open and collaborative culture within Gameloft.
You will define communication strategies and lead their executions through our local subsidiaries and at our headquarters in Paris.
You will maximize Gameloft exposure and reach our communication objectives for each one of our targets:
· Future employees
· Mobile Gaming and Tech world
· Advertising Community
· Entertainment Industry
You will be in charge of:
· Leading the overall internal and external communication
· Coordinating communication efforts across our studios and business offices worldwide
· Defining PR KPIs at a global and local level
· Controlling the overall budget
· Supporting and training local PR managers
· Defining and deploying the tools that will increase internal and external communication efficiency
· Leading and coordinating the efforts to generate PR relevant content
· Defining the communication guidelines and best practices for the company
· Build deep relationships with press, influencers and other external stakeholders
· Senior position in a communication role
· Significant experience in the entertainment/media industry
· Strong management experience
· International exposure
· Existing media network in Europe and in North America
· Passionate about games and technology
· Fluent in English
· This position will require to travel 25% to 30% of your time
Why join Gameloft?
· You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
· You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
· You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
· Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Paris can offer you even more?
· Health insurance coverage
· Vacation and personal days off
· Meal and transportation allowances
· Fresh fruits and hot drinks
· Location in the heart of Paris
· Casual working atmosphere
· You won't be blamed for playing our games!
Apply for this position on the Gameloft careers website.