At Ingersoll Rand we're passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car®, Ingersoll Rand®, Thermo King®, Trane®, American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals.
The Communications Manager EMEA will help build and protect the company’s reputation through internal and external communications programs.
S/he will foster employee engagement, winning culture and growth, drive Strategic Business Unit (SBU) growth and productivity through integrated communications programs.
S/he will closely collaborate with multiple functions in the region and globally, and will be a trusted advisor to the regional business leaders.
- Build functional Operational Excellence using approaches such as: campaign management, consistent measurement, standard work, benchmarking;
- Manage contractors, as well as agency partner activities and budget;
- Develop and execute international media relations strategies and campaigns in support of the various businesses and their products and brands;
- Manage and execute employee communications programs, events and campaigns to create winning culture and engagement;
- Ensure consistent execution of company announcements, organizational change initiatives, and communications of key initiatives and strategies, managing change and crisis communications as required;
- Develop and manage communications programs that increase the awareness and favorable image of the company among internal and external stakeholder groups;
- Continually improve employee communication channels, including portal, video, web casts, live town hall meetings etc.;
- Build effective relationships and deep understanding of business and functional needs;
- You hold a Bachelor’s of Master’s degree or equivalent, preferably in communications, business management or marketing;
- You have 7 to 10 years’ experience managing internal and external communications in a global company with diverse product categories and customer segments;
- You have a track record in media relations as well as in change and project management;
- You are a team player with solid leadership, consultative “client handling” and conflict management skills;
- You speak and write English at the level of a native; the knowledge of any other language is considered a plus;
- You are willing and able to travel internationally 20 to 30%.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Apply for this role on the Ingersoll Rand careers website.