Firmenich is the largest private company in the Fragrance & Flavors industry, founded in 1895 in Geneva, Switzerland. Led by our passion for taste and smell, we put our creativity and innovation to work to develop fragrances and flavors for the world’s most desirable brands, delighting billions of consumers every day. This role’s mission is to lead and support multi-channel communication projects to advance the Group’s Employee Engagement, Executive and Headquarter Communication plans.
Reporting into the Group’s Vice President of Corporate Communications, and based in the Group’s Global Headquarters in Geneva, this role directly supports the Group’s strategy and reputation management.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Write and edit news to be published across internal channels;
- Manage internal news channels, editorial calendar and daily news publishing;
- Build dialogue through internal social media channels;
- Coordinate quarterly communication packages for targeted audiences;
- Lead logistics and coordination of annual Employee Event.
- Support executive blog, ensuring regular news and on-going dialogue;
- Support executive events (internal and external);
- Research and contribute to executive presentations and speeches;
- Coordinate executive video messages working closely with partners.
Headquarters (HQ) Communications
- Support integrated HQ communication plan;
- Coordinate publishing and distribution of Company’s Annual Report and Sustainability Report ;
- Monitor and provide reports on all critical Geneva public issues relevant to company.
- Bilingual in English and French, both written and spoken is mandatory, other European languages are an asset
- University degree in Communications, Journalism, International Relations or related field
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a Multinational Company’s Communications Department or Agency
- Excellent writing skills, able to create compelling messaging for a variety of audiences (senior executives, employees, customers…) and channels (news, blogs, video scripts…)
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Understanding of digital channels and social media strategies
- Excellent planning and organization skills (proven time management skills)
- Pro-active, autonomous with a good team spirit
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Continuous improvement attitude, detail-oriented