Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partner with Vice President of Communications and Director of Global Strategic Internal Communications in planning and development of President’s communications program and schedule
- Develop, draft, edit and secure necessary approvals for President’s and other members of the Consumer Health Executive Committee’s internal and external messages
- Deliver high-quality communications across the full range of media– face-to-face, electronic, print, video, etc.
- Proactively identify and recommend communications opportunities for President and CC ExCo members, as well as leverage/repurpose communications in multiple outlets
- Provide counsel and hands-on assistance to members of the Consumer Health Executive Committee on special projects
- Partner with Global Communications colleagues to ensure alignment and leveraging of President’s communications across division and Bayer Group channels
- Liaise and build strong partnerships with subject matter experts throughout the division and Bayer
- Identify and direct external resources to ensure successful executive communications program
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s degree required preferably in communications or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Ten or more years of professional communications experience, including demonstrated success in developing and delivering communications strategies and products for senior-level executives
- Creativity and excellent communication skills (research, writing, editing and speaking)
- Ability to present complex business strategy and information in a clear, engaging manner
- Superior interpersonal skills and proven ability in building strong working relationships at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated success in managing multiple projects effectively and delivering high-quality products in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Comfort with ambiguity and in a rapidly changing environment
- Confidence and ability to express ideas/opinions and offer communications ideas/recommendations to executive clients, colleagues and business partners in a diplomatic way
- Ability/willingness to lead an initiative or contribute as a team member
- Experience in large, complex global organization a plus
Apply for this position on the Bayer careers website.