CO-RO A/S is a Danish-owned manufacturer and marketer of fruit-based soft drinks such as Sunquick and Suntop. Our brands are sold in over 80 countries, and we operate through subsidiaries and joint ventures in China, Saudi Arabia and Malaysia. With 11 production sites and over 60 local distribution partners, CO-RO has for more than 40 years been operating globally.
For successful Danish FMCG Company – your drive and talent is more important than your seniority!
Do you thrive in an international environment using your awesome communication skills in delivering great communication solutions, internally as well externally? Then this job could be yours!
We are looking for a Communications Manager who balances the ability to be energetic, creative and on the other hand to be structured and service-minded. You will be on a mission to unfold and tell everyone the exciting story of how CO-RO A/S “Refresh and Delight” the world with our exquisite fruit-based soft drinks and ice lollies.
CO-RO A/S is a Danish manufacturer and marketer of fruit-based soft drinks and concentrates. The company develops, manufactures and markets highly recognized brands that are sold in more than 70 countries, with key regions being the Middle East, Asia and Europe. The company employs over 1000 skilled employees, generates healthy financial results and pursues an ambitious growth strategy for the years ahead.
The position is based at our global headquarter in Frederikssund, Denmark. You will be reporting directly to EVP, Global HR and with a dotted line to CEO.
Your role will be to develop and strengthen CO-RO’s global strategic communication coupled with hands on operational communications tasks. The overall objectives are:
· Enhance CO-RO’s employer brand by increasing global reputation, visibility and attractiveness to current and potential employees
· Strengthen and expand awareness of CO-RO’s brands and business results, both internally and externally
· Make internal communication come alive across the Company
· Support the group’s stakeholders with professional and situational defined communication solutions
As Global Communication Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
· Internal and external Communication strategy development and execution
· Build relationships with people at all levels from all over the world helping them to bring forward their stories
· Manage all press relations to and from media
· Planning, coordinating and creating intranet post, press texts and kits
· Manage communication projects
· Outstanding communications and storytelling skills
· Strong strategic and operational communication competences
· Knowledge about the full range of communication platforms used by media today
· Project management skills
· Ability to execute small scale photo and video shooting and editing tasks
Education: You hold a Master degree in journalism, communication or other relevant field.
Language: Danish and English – written & spoken at native level is a requirement.
Key Personal attributes:
· Strong self-motivating drive “that gets the job done!”
· Culturally intelligent with ability to communicate at eye level
· Very high integrity
· You create trust and enthusiasm wherever you go
· Systematic and well organized with an eye for details
· Proactive, creative and curious
This is a prioritized hire so please forward your application and CV with relevant documentation as soon as possible. Please submit your application to www.CO-RO.com/jobs - (Global Communications Manager).
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Annette Kobberup, EVP, Global HR, +45 30 17 35 80.