Schibsted Media Group is a Norwegian media group with operations in 29 countries, the most important being Norway and Sweden. The company has its headquarters in Oslo, Norway, and is listed on Oslo Stock Exchange. Schibsted's present activities are related to media products in the field of newspapers, online classifieds, publishing, multimedia and mobile services
Schibsted are looking for a PR and Communications Manager able to spread to the media the innovative energy of 3 different brands facing the corporate, consumer and product communication in automotive, job, real estate, consumer electronics, accessories, design and fashion vertical markets (and the list is not complete!).
The candidate will manage 3 brands: Subito, the first classified service and among the top six most visited websites in Italy with a strong position in automotive, real estate and jobs vertical markets; InfoJobs, the market leader in online recruiting with the highest number of ads and CVs registered; Pagomeno, the new comprehensive price & product comparison service that aims to help consumers find, discover, research and compare products.
- minimum 8-10 years of work experience
- deep understanding and experience in the digital industry (ICT, consumer electronics, e-commerce)
- excellent writing skills (media kits and presentations)
- strong experience in developing PR/communication projects
- capabilities in defining KPIs and measuring results
- knowledge in managing crisis communication
- high proficiency in English (verbal and written)
- Professional experience in both agency and in-house
- Expertise in managing PR agencies and other contractors
- Passion for Social Media
Find out more and apply for this position on the Schibsted LinkedIn careers page.