Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. is a Chinese multinational networking and telecommunications equipment and services company headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong. It is the largest telecommunications equipment manufacturer in the world, having overtaken Ericsson in 2012.
Reporting to CBG marketing Director, the PR and Event manager will develop and execute the local and PR and Event strategy for France. His/her key mission will be to:
- Create, localize and distribute press releases and case studies.
- Facilitate communications within the company between the public relations, product marketing, HQ and WEU teams in order to maintain excellence and consistency in messaging.
- Identify breaking industry news trends and elevate potentially urgent issues to the appropriate parties.
- Build and manage great relationships with key media.
- Work with product marketing and PR Weu resources for all product reviews.
- Brief media on Huawei products and technologies, acting as main contact for press enquiries and ensuring best practice for information flow and press office functions.
- Monitor editorial calendars to secure Huawei related smartphone, wearables, home products and related technologies.
- Manage product launches and local events process and the local PR and event agencies
- Produce a detailed reporting of PR/event activities and coverage to internal teams to support business needs.
- Set up the creative concept respecting the values of the brand in collaboration with the Marketing and GTM teams
- Prepare the detailed briefs and specifications of the PR and event activities
- Set project management monitoring tables (with agency and internal)
- Coordinate of the suppliers and the teams on site
- Manage the product inventory for events and PR
- Measure the effectiveness of PR and events activities according to internal KPIs
- Be open to any new opportunity that could be useful / relevant for Huawei CBG to attend
The PR and event Manager:
- Has a solid 10 year experience in the above missions with remarkable achievements
- Is creative, teamwork and result oriented
- Has a first experience in management
- Speaks fluent business English as well as French
- Has a master degree level
View the full position description and apply on the Huawei Technologies LinkedIn careers page.