Maersk Tankers owns and operates a fleet of product tankers. The company transports energy products, such as refined oil products through its vessel fleet. Its crude tankers are used to transport crude oil from production sites to refineries in Asia, Europe, and the United States; and product tankers are used to transport refined oil products, such as gasoline, diesel, kerosene, jet oil, or fuel oil between North America and Europe.. The company was founded in 1928 and is based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Maersk Tankers is looking for a Senior Communications Partner with a proven track-record in communication advisory and execution who wants to help us further develop Maersk Tankers' reputation.
- As a communications partner you will support and advise the leaders at Maersk Tankers on communication matters at a strategic, tactical and operational level.
- Reporting to our Head of Communications, your key responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and support the execution of Maersk Tankers' stakeholder engagement strategy and plans
- Support and advise the leaders on their internal communication
- Develop and execute on communications strategies and plans for bigger strategic projects
- Contribute to branding projects and activities
- Contribute to the news flow, including researching and writing stories for our internal and external channels
Who we are looking for
- We are looking for a person with a proven strong educational and business background who wants to contribute to the further development of Maersk Tankers' reputation. Your contribution is based on a genuine interest in and understanding of the business.
- You have a master degree from university or business school in Communication combined with at least five years’ of work experience from a larger international organisation. Advanced verbal and written English skills are mandatory.
- Experience with social media and branding will be considered an advantage.
- You must identify with and fully live our values.
- You must be able to communicate your advice in a clear and concise manner and act as a trusted advisor to leaders in the organisation. You are self-confident and disciplined which enable you to work independently and focus on high quality in a sometimes hectic environment. You have a high sense of urgency and you know how to prioritize.
- Please note that we review applications continuously and will close the vacancy as soon as we have the right candidate.
Maersk Tankers offers an exciting job opportunity as Senior Communications Partner in an international environment. The successful candidate will get great personal and professional development opportunities and the chance to put his/her mark on the company's communication.
Apply for this position on the Maersk Tankers careers website.