Training for pitch perfect communications
Develop your communication and management skills with our training
We train people to have the confidence, skills and knowledge to communicate effectively. Whether for a presentation, committee meeting, managing staff or talking to the media – we have a training course for you and your staff.
More than just a one-off training course
Communicating Europe+ is a skills training company with offices in Brussels and London. We design a wide range of management and communication skills training for staff from international organisations, governments, corporate clients, associations and NGOs.
- We bring years of experience of best practice in training and development course design;
- We work with human resources and talent development teams to design training programmes that fit with your performance management systems;
- We are the only company that provides a blend of on-line assessed tasks, pre-course reading, follow-up videos, reports and continuous feedback;
- We use a unique digital learning management platform to help you record the progress of your staff;
- We can devise learning programmes with trainer training manuals so that you can run programmes in-house.
Trainers: Our trainers have at least 10 years first hand experience of management, strategic communications, writing and the media. They are also supported as trainers – we provide them with the materials, coaching and guidance to deliver the best quality training.
A wide range of training courses tailor made
- Communication skills – public speaking, presentations
- Chairing meetings, moderating conferences
- Writing skills for all staff (not just journalism) writing correspondence, reports, meeting notes
- Writing for the media: press releases, articles, social media
- Management communications – leading teams, delegating, managing change
- Media training: broadcast and print interviews.
trusted by international organisations, corporate clients, NGOs and associations
International organisations: the European Council, the European Commission, The External Action Service (EEAS), the European Investment Bank, the US State Department, the British Council, Open Society Foundations, the United Nations, Amnesty International.
Corporate: Google, Dell, The Radisson Hotel Group, Volvo, Ingersoll Rand, BICS, Semetis, Brunswick.
Brussels based policy organisations and NGOs: CEN CENELEC (European Standards Organisation), The American Chamber of Commerce to EU, BEUC (Consumers’ Association), Digital Europe, Science Europe, Climate Action Network, European Patient Forum, Transparency International, King Baudouin Foundation.
120 Pall Mall
SW1 5ED London
United Kingdom VAT GB 193 8349
Call us to find how we can design and deliver training for your company
Andrew Manasseh, Managing Director
Alice Vandekerkhove, Business Development
Tel: 00 32 2 880 3744
14b rue de La Science
1040 Brussels, Belgium
Tel: 0032 2 880 3744
VAT BE 080 7193 814