At this event in partnership with ReputationInc AS, the European Association of Communication Directors will unveil and discuss the latest findings of its research into reputation risk.
The discussion will cover:
• How are communicators assessing, preparing for and addressing reputation risk in today’s environment?
• How should it be addressed at c-suite and board room level?
• Avenues for improvement based on best practice learnings.
Followed by a panel discussion led by Torund Bryhn (EACD Regional Coordinator), including selected senior practitioners and experts:
• Key note speaker from Equinor
• Cathrine Torp (Forskningsrådet)
• Dennis Larsen (ReputationInc, EACD research partner)
This meeting is free of charge for members compliments of EACD the working language will be held in English. The fee for non-members is NOK 300.
(Become a member now https://www.eacd-online.eu/membership/join-eacd and get the rest of the year and events including this one free - you won't be invoiced until 2019).
Please register below as places are limited and EACD members will be prioritised.