Effective organisational communication is more important than ever before. Communicators and their leadership teams are increasingly learning how to unlock the power of strategic communication in building the organisation of the future. We will explore the role of corporate communication as a catalyst for success. Join your peers and learn from leaders, senior communicators and researchers as we discuss, among others:
- The evolving role of corporate communication: how should communication functions be better geared up to drive success and help shape the future of the organisation?
- Dealing with a more demanding operating environment: how are leading firms not only prepared for the future but shaping it through new approaches to stakeholder engagement and reputation management?
- Taking a stand on social issues: exploring driving success by embracing social purpose internally and externally.
Keynotes and interactive sessions with executives and corporate communication directors across multiple industries and governmental organisations, including:
- Ulrike Haugen, Chief Communications Officer, DNV GL Group
- Håkon Mageli, Group Director, Corporate Communications and Corporate Affairs, Orkla
- Kjetil Undhjem, Senior Category Director, Western Europe Chocolate at Mondelēz International Zurich, Switzerland
- Prof. Dr. Ansgar Zerfass, BI and University of Leipzig
- Kim Larsen, Executive Vice President, Head of Group Communications and Relations, Danske Bank
- Katrine Mo, Chief Innovation and Marketing Officer, Tine
- Eiliv Flakne, Communications Director for the State Enterprise, ENOVA
- Stein Rømmerud, Vice President and Country Director and Per Hynne, Country lead Public Affairs and Communication, Coca-Cola European Partners
- Chantal Tregear, Leadership consultant in the Corporate Affairs and Communications Practice Russell Reynolds Associates
>>> View full programme here <<<
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain new insights and interact with peers and experts!
Please bear in mind that the investment to attend this event is €90. EACD members will be charged a reduced fee of €30.
The number of seats is limited, so please don't wait to secure your place.
>>> Register here <<<
For any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch at: firstname.lastname@example.org