HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all of the ingredients, instructions and inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
Not only have we been named Europe’s fastest growing start-up, but at just six years in, we’re the industry leader. Along the way, we’ve delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide, and are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food and grocery.
So, if you’re keen to join a dynamic and energetic team, look no further!
About the Job:
Reporting directly into Becca, our Content & Social Media Lead, you will be working on telling the HelloFresh story. The best part about the role is that you'll get exposure to all areas within the brand team, content, social media, PR and events.
So if you are a self starter and have a passion for storytelling and customer engagement, this is your role!
What you will be doing:
- Coordinate all Product PR to ensure that HelloFresh appears in the best publications
- Create and execute an activity calendar of PR opportunities
- Be the first point of contact for media requests
- Write press materials and own media reporting
- Create, schedule and post on HelloFresh's social media accounts
- Own social media reporting
- Own all blog content
- Film, photograph & record content for our own channels
- Liaise with creative agencies
- Work with our Communications & PR Manager to coordinate events at HelloFresh (Press events, customer events, product launches)
Who you are:
You are a first-rate communicator with excellent verbal and writing skills.You need to be a self-starter who can coordinate with multiple stakeholders in a professional manner.
- You have some relevant experience either from a Marketing or Communications agency or from client side
- A good understanding of media landscape (traditional and online)
- You have excellent writing skills
- You are also a creative thinker with great interpersonal skills
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office and Wordpress
- You have strong planning and organisational skills
- You are always hungry to learn! (Always being hungry in the literal sense also helps, but not a must!)
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- 70% discount on HelloFresh boxes
- Free local gym access or private healthcare
- Breakfast everyday
- Desk beers every Friday
- Pension scheme contribution
- Fantastic social activities (we once transformed our office into a multilevel, mini golf course!)
- High level of responsibility from day one
Could you be our next Communications & Content Coordinator? Click apply and tell us why!