We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
At Electronic Arts, we are bringing together the creativity, talent and technology to connect players and deliver amazing experiences in entertainment. We thrive on passion and pioneering. It’s the fuel that drives us to inspire the world to play.
We are looking for an experienced and creative Communications Manager to join our team in a role based out of Stockholm, Sweden. Working closely with our Corporate Communications Director, this internationally-focused role will be working to define and execute strategic communications plans across EA Worldwide Studios, our global network of creative development teams working to build the next generation of amazing games. You will be working hands-on with studio leaders and cross-functional partners to deliver multi-channel communications supporting key business objectives, reputation management, recruitment and community programs. The role will work closely with studio and business leaders in Sweden, across Europe and Asia Pacific.
What a Communications Manager does at EA:
- Worldwide Studios Communications – working with the leadership team, studio leads and functional leaders to define and drive communications priorities for EA’s global studio organization, internally and externally.
- Media Relations – building and maintaining strong media relationships with high-level business, technology and community contacts across Sweden and other key regions. Manage proactive and reactive media coverage opportunities, including spokesperson preparation.
- Regional & Policy Communications – building and maintaining strong partnerships with Swedish community organizations. Liaising with Government & Public Affairs and related teams in Sweden and across Europe on key programs.
- Corporate Initiatives – partnering with Corporate Communications team leaders on continued development and execution of wide-reaching communications programs in support of key company and Worldwide Studios priorities.
- Studio Programs – partnering with cross-functional leaders in Sweden to provide daily communications counsel and support for local initiatives, local issues management, and studio needs across our Swedish teams and locations.
The next great EA Communications Manager also needs:
- Proven experience within PR/communications, with a desire to grow
- Passion for gaming, building international connections, and having fun. Gaming industry experience is preferred.
- Fluent English and Swedish (both spoken and written).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously, while prioritizing high-return work.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Swedish and English, along with solid organizational and management abilities.
- Media relations experience globally and in Sweden, with knowledge of the media landscape.
- Strategic and creative thinking, maintaining focus on objectives while driving unique and thoughtful executions.
- Relationship-builder, comfortable problem-solving and collaborating in a global, multi-time zone environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or related field is preferred.
What’s in it for you? I’m glad you asked!
- Competitive salary and generous annual bonus scheme
- Stock plans
- Health benefit
- Pension scheme
- Free EA games
- Annual staff parties
We thought you might also want to know more about our location: http://careers.ea.com/our-locations/stockholm-dice
Take your career to the next level – apply today!
Please apply with a cover letter and CV in English.