Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability. Major teams within CBS include Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Enterprise Support Services, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development, Knowledge and Risk Management.
Join our Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) team and you will directly support and promote our brand and reputation. Through internal communications, public relations and corporate communications, you’ll provide a wide range of marketing and communications services to internal and external audiences. These include current and future clients, our current and future employees, alumni, regulators, the media and the communities within which we operate.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
The Head of Brand, Marketing and Communications will be expected to provide the Marketing direction and support within the organization, actively participating in the organization’s strategy, communications, brand management as well as event planning and coordinating. The Head of Brand, Marketing and Communications will also be responsible for internal and external communications, liaising with both internal and external stakeholders in implementing the firm's marketing plan.
- Compile, develop and execute the firm’s marketing plan, in line with the business strategy as decided and communicated by the firm’s management;
- Setup, update and monitor the approved calendar of events;
- Design and co-ordinate media campaigns, advertising and all kind of PR visibility on print, online and social media;
- Responsible for the design and production of media content;
- Participate in the planning of external and internal events, conferences and fairs and coordinate as directed by the Partners;
- Procure all PR and brand related items and materials for the firm’s events;
- Be involved in and collaborate on all initiatives related to the firm’s Recruitment, Business Development, PR and Corporate Social Responsibility;
- Conduct marketing research to support any required project and keep updated with latest current trends and guidelines;
- Upkeep of EY Malta’s homepage and other social media pages.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Be able to work under pressure in a very dynamic and fast-paced environment,
- Have an excellent eye for detail and be creative,
- Be able to multitask and achieve results through managing others,
- Be proactive, willing and be an excellent communicator,
- Be qualified in Marketing and/or Communications, and understand Finance,
- Have related experience in Marketing, PR and Communications,
- Preference will be given to candidates that have experience within Financial Services.
If you are interested in being part of a dynamic team, serving clients and reaching your full potential, you are kindly requested to submit your detailed Curriculum Vitae by email to the HR Manager on email@example.com. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and will be acknowledged accordingly.