Qorvo’s vertical marketing strategist is looking for a Marketing Communications Coordinator to aid the company’s global marcom department, primarily in support of the Wireless Connectivity business unit. The marcom coordinator will track and expertly deliver activities to support campaigns in the IoT, smart home, connected car and broad Wi-Fi markets, among others.
Qorvo is a leading worldwide provider of core technologies and RF solutions for mobile, infrastructure and aerospace/defense applications. We are looking for an experienced marcom specialist to coordinate the marcom activities of Qorvo’s Wireless Connectivity business unit.
Experienced marcom specialist to coordinate a wide variety of marketing communications projects for semiconductor company.
The candidate will apply his or her skills to marketing communications, PR, press and industry analyst relations, media monitoring, social media, advertising, exhibit marketing and lead management.
- Broad marcom experience, operating in a multi-disciplined marcom team
- Min 5 years marcom experience is a must
- Self-starter able to approach tasks independently, enthusiastically and diligently
- Organized & disciplined; demonstrated ability to track and hit deadlines
- Strong ability to set priorities, solve problems and be resourceful under pressure, able to juggle between different projects and tasks
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written (copywriting,proofreading & editing are musts!)
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Experience with journalism or emerging media/digital media tools and techniques
- Microsoft Office expertise, primarily in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Basic Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and DreamWeaver knowledge (complete Adobe CS suite knowledge a plus)
- Proficiency and working knowledge of social media and blogging platforms
- Willing to participate in evening calls with US team
- Ability to occasionally travel for the coordination of tradeshows and events
Temporary Job Assignment
- This is temporary project – 9 months total
- Start date 07 January 2019 – 40% FTE, for training – 2d/w
- As of 04 February 2019: 100% FTE
Expected end date: 20 Sept 2019
Elly Schieste: firstname.lastname@example.org