At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Responsible for developing a holistic & impactful communication strategy and its implementation plan for the WE Originals BU which will executed by the Country Clusters with the goal of building the brand and driving sales.
- Manage creation of the overall WE BU Business Plan (Seasonal, Annual and SBP)
- Input into the creation of the WE Brand Calender which includes omni channel activation.
- Manage creation of a seasonal and annual brand marketing strategy and activation plan that lands the Global priorities and significantly improves Brand KPI’s – this includes Key City Attack Plans and integration of lead Sports Marketing / EIM assets.
- Support allocation of Category flexi MWB across countries and across the marketing mix to best improve Brand and Business KPI’s
- Responsible for the creation and embedding of a process with lead MF Countries to gather input, deliver tools and approve executional plans
- Manage executional excellence in the MFC Countries of the Category and Brand Plan and reporting of its performance against the Brand and Business KPI’s
- Input into the Global BU to ensure Brand Marketing tools are optimised to best meet WE Country needs and significantly improve Brand Business KPI’s
- Responsible for managing category flexi MWB (full MWB depending on Category) within budgets looking for efficiencies whether internally or externally.
- Responsible for ensuring that the best sell-in tools are delivered for the Category, and augment where needed with Global approval.
- Define and coordinated cost efficient media planning across all appropriate communication channels and tools
- Ensure efficient usage of all provided tools (sell in and sell out) across all communication channels; newsromm, onmichannel, sports marketing activation, EIM
- Collaborate with Key City Activation Manager to ensure category concepts are included in the Key City Activation Plans.
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experience
- Proven understanding of how brands translate into retail tools (all forms)
- Have a good understanding of the Consumer Campaign Process from brief through to execution
- Ability to build strong relationships (Agency Management)
- Strong presentation skills
- Proven communicator – both written and verbal
- Creative capacity / awareness
- 6+ years marketing experience, Ideally will have worked within the Sports Industry for a minimum of 2 years
- Degree educated preferably in communications or equivalent industry experience
- Substantial experience of the adidas business, or a significant knowledge in similar organisation of the full marketing mix (from advertising, to events, to sponsorship, to retail) with a major brand or retail environment
- Proven media planning / buying experience
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.