Scholz & Friends European Office is looking to hire a Senior PR Consultant to join the public campaigning team in Brussels. You will be taking a leading role in steering campaigns and networks and develop new business opportunities for our European and international clients.
Scholz & Friends European Office is specialised in creative campaigning for European institutions. The agency’s Brussels office is part of the Scholz & Friends Group, headquartered in Berlin and Hamburg and collaborates closely with other WPP agencies in the WPP Government and Public Sector Practice.
- Development of integrated communication strategies and campaigns for public sector clients with a focus on socio-political topics
- Strategically lead and oversee implementation of integrated public sector communication campaigns across several markets and disciplines
- Media relations and content strategies
- Experience with international and European institutions is an asset
- Develop and control large campaign budgets
- Strategic and operational lead of new business proposals for international public sector clients
- At least five years of experience in public relations or integrated public sector communications
- Excellent knowledge of socio-political topics
- Previous experience in creative agency
- Previous experience in leading people
- Creativity and passion for innovative communications strategies
- Affinity towards digital communications
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of English (primary working language), knowledge of German and French is an asset
Still not excited enough? In addition, we offer you flat hierarchies, a continuous professional and personal training offered by our Friends Academy, regular team events and a lot of fun, besides
the regular work.
If this sounds like you, please contact Daniela Neuber!
Scholz & Friends Berlin
Tel: 030 / 700 186 – 311