BCG Digital Ventures builds, scales and invests in startups with the world's most influential companies. As spokesperson you will be part of the Marketing and Communications team in Berlin.
You will support our Marketing and Communications Manager to build BCG Digital Ventures’ corporate brand and to position the firm as industry leader.
To learn more, visit www.bcgdv.com
What you will do:
- Execute and oversee all public relations efforts and media coverage for BCGDV - mainly within the German speaking markets - through an integrated approach across all classic and cutting-edge formats and channels.
- Position BCGDV experts as thought leaders in relevant B2B and business media as well as at conferences.
- Develop and produce high-quality storylines and content for various formats.
- Bring and extend a solid network of press contacts in the relevant media, opinion leaders, relevant corporate bloggers and organization representatives.
- Steer and coordinate communication activities with our PR agency
- With the help of innovative approaches, the analysis of key data and monitoring media, competitors and events you prove the success of your work and make it measurable.
What you will need:
- Comprehensive professional experience in journalism and/or media relations covering a similar role, ideally for B2B startup or tech company.
- German on native level and fluency in English. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to create compelling content.
- Proven track record of pitching stories to media outlets and journalists as well as a strong network, social media expertise and experience of hosting press events.
- Strong interest in and understanding of business, startup and digital trend topics as well as the know how to leverage on them to put our stories on the agenda of relevant stakeholder.
- A strategic, results-oriented approach to work. Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to manage multiple and competing deadlines. Demonstrated ability to effectively solve problems and think laterally and creatively.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to rapidly develop strong networks.
What we offer:
At BCGDV we care about our people.
Whether you are new to Berlin, want to balance family and work or want to involve yourself in one of our internal initiatives. We at DV attract learners and curious people and offer a competitive benefit scheme.
Benefits and other perks:
- Insurance (life/disability/accident)
- KiTa placement
- Gym subsidy
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities
- Relocation Support
Your life at DV:
- Hungry? We’ve got you covered: Whether you have a sweet tooth or want to eat healthier, we provide you with delicious snacks and meals, from cake time to office lunch on Fridays.
- In-house Yoga and massage
- Meet-ups (Start-up and Tech Talks) and initiatives like DV Pride, DV Women, and Social Impact
- Company events such as Getaways, Kids Party, Summer, Pride and End-of-year party
Does this match your profile? If so, we look forward to receive your application in German or English.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
After clicking “Apply”, you will be asked to submit your contact details and resume/CV. To read how BCG Digital Ventures GmbH processes your information, click here. Processing is based on your consent and you may withdraw it at any time.