The Lego Group is a Danish family-owned company based in Billund, Denmark. It is best known for the manufacture of Lego-brand toys, consisting mostly of interlocking plastic bricks. The Lego Group has also built several amusement parks around the world, each known as Legoland, and operates several retail stores.
Join us at the very core of our strategic communication challenges. This is your chance to influence our communication solutions at strategic level to strengthen the LEGO® brand in mature markets and build a better brand understanding in new markets and on new channels.
Plan our communication solutions
You will be part of the Global Strategic Planner Team of 10 strategic planners in the LEGO Group global Consumer Marketing Agency (CMA) with 400 employees based in Denmark, USA and China. Here, you will be leading eight of these planners in the Front End & Brand team based in Billund. This entails being responsible for securing integrated ways of working with the planners on other CMA locations in the US and China.
Taking up various communications projects, you and your team will gain consumer insights to reach new markets and families with low brand recognition - and come up with strategic initiatives for different media and platforms. Managing the team and setting a good example in the projects, you will:
- Set the direction for our way of working and our focus areas
- Connect creativity, planning, digital creativity and knowledge of the target group (families)
- Create a mindset where the planners in a respectful way challenge the client on the strategic communication targets through their consumer knowledge
- Play an important role in the Front End & Brand leadership team where you share your knowledge with 4 skilled international colleagues
We create innovative communication solutions
In Front End & Brand, we assist in developing campaign strategies/creative concepts in the initial development of new play concepts and innovative communication solutions. We act as both strategic and creative team players in developing insights and creative twists that support the LEGO brand and inspire children through all ages and across the globe to creative play. In Front End & Brand we are 40 experienced international colleagues who look forward to inspiring and developing the builders of tomorrow with you as part of our team.
Leader with solid advertisement experience
Setting strategies and answering the questions to complicated communication challenges, you have to be curious and investigative - and passionate about consumer and human behaviour. The world of communication is developing at warp speed, and you are the one to spot and assess new tools and platforms. As a leader, you exhibit equal parts assertiveness, integrity and honesty. We have a strong feedback culture, and these attributes will be important in giving and receiving feedback. Your qualifications:
- You have 3-5 years of experience in leading teams
- You have a degree within communication or advertisement and solid experience from the advertising business or similar
- You speak and write English effortlessly
- You possess a strong portfolio of global work
View the full position description and apply on the Lego careers website.